Turbocharger Oil Feed Line Banjo Bolt (Gen 4) OEM Mopar. OEM Number: 68005451AA Manufacturer Number: 68005451AA. 0 Reviews; Be the first to review this product; $18.99.
Shortwave antenna tuner
- fit new turbo oil feed and oil return pipes from turbo. Fit new banjo bolts on oil feed pipe, but firsly remove the gauze filter that is in the banjo bolt that secures pipe to block. fit new turbo, oil filter and good quality fully synthetic engine oil. Use vehicle for approx 500 miles, then add oil flush as above and fit new oil and filter
- Is this the banjo bolt that is on top of the avcs system located under the air box and oil fill tube in the fxt? 0 of 0 people found the following answer helpful. A: There are multiple banjo bolts in the AVCS system, this one is specific to the rear of the passenger cylinder head and AVCS oil feed line going to the turbo.
I've recently had to remove and refit my turbo a couple of times due to a warped flange. I polished it flat, fitted a nakatenga gasket and it seems to be fine but I went through 2 turbo oil feed pipes (LR031928 or Ford 6C1Q-6K679 DD) because the banjo bolt sheared.
- The factory oil feed line to the turbo and cams is prone to crack and not only make a massive oil mess ... If you haven't already, you might wanna do it now.... The factory oil feed line to the ...
OE Solutions™ Standard Turbocharger Oil Feed Line Kit - Part Number 625-802 (625802) by Dorman. Available in Parts Department at www.carid.com
- Dec 23, 2020 · Use a 15mm wrench to loosen and remove the oil breather fitting (green arrow). Now loosen and remove the 17mm banjo bolt (green arrow) holding the oil feed line to the turbo cartridge. Be prepared for a little oil to trickle out. Don't forget to replace the copper sealing washers on either side of the banjo bolt.
Genuine Volkswagen Part # WHT000223 (06A145541A, WHT-000-223) - Turbocharger Oil Line Bolt. LITER, Tube, Inlet. Fits A5, A6, allroad, Golf R, Q5, TT, TT RS, TTS
The factory oil feed line to the turbo and cams is prone to crack and not only make a massive oil mess ... If you haven't already, you might wanna do it now.... The factory oil feed line to the ...
- When you need a 3002 Banjo fitting, choose Discount Hydraulic Hose. Our large inventory of british, metric and banjo parts will help you save time and money!
While going through my '92 900SS, I decided to replace the banjo bolts on the master cylinders with bleed banjos. I purchased titanium M10x1.0 single and double bleed banjos from Podium Racing that are sold for Brembo usage. However the bolts are too long and would require multiple crush...
- I was trying to install a new gasket on my upper oil feed line at the turbo (because it was leaking) and I didn't know that it was really easy to twist the banjo bolt apart. Does anyone have a part number or a really good place to buy small parts like this online? I've checked Merchant, Danville, Fleece, and BD diesel. Thanks in advance!
The usual culprit that causes the oil starvation are these tiny screens. They are embedded in hollow banjo bolts that carry either oil or water through the engine. Note that the most common application of banjo bolts don't have a screen in them. The bad thing is, the three banjo bolts with screens on my Subie are in the worst possible locations.